Diablo 3 Save editor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Save editor

Game enhancement

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donations
Paypal $1 - Paypal $5 - Paypal $10 - Paypal $25
Important Links
Where to find me

Online Storage

PS4 Save editors

CronusMax Pro
(NEW) Diablo 3 Save Editor
Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 pm by DJM76
OK, so Devilson has been working on the editor for a long time and has made his own version of it and its WAY better than the old one ever was. I have been using it and it works just as well as the old editor and yet has a ton of features to it CKY editor didn't have.

Check boxes to enable stuff like like all cosmetics and pets, as well as max crafting mats and so on.
Only part of the editor …

Comments: 0

Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays Empty
PostSubject: Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays   Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 pm

AROUND THE HOUSE ITEMS

Quote :
Epicka wifi smart plug
These amazing little beauties made it easy for Christmas, all you do is plug it in, connect to your wifi and use the Jinvoo app on your phone or tablet to control the switches,. I put all the Christmas lights on a surge protector, hooked it to this thing and set a timer for it to come on at 7pm and shut off at 5am everyday, DAMN these would have been awesome in the 80s.

Quote :
Oil diffuser
I have no clue how this thing works, but it does and does well. Fill the tank with some water, add some drops of oil and KABOOM, in a few minutes your room smells AWESOME, little while later, most of my house smelled like Christmas pine.

Quote :
Airtight pet food containter
This container seals to protect your pets food, it has wheels also woot

Quote :
Outdoor solar lights
Attach to something outside, such as a wall or fence or a cow, ok no don't attach it to a cow, but use straps not screws.... anyways these things are bright and light up a massive area outside, not to mention you get 4 in the pack.

Quote :
Cheap mechanical keyboard
I have been using this for a few months, i got it on sale for $30 i think and it is pretty and has a ton of light options that my $90 keyboard doesn't have... sigh

Quote :
LED light copper wire
Tons of sellers for these things and well worth the $12 i spent on them. I had purchased these to light up my porch outside, i will have to post pics. I routed a groove in the rails of my porch for this wire to run through and its fricking awesome.

ITEMS FOR MY PS4

Quote :
HDMI min splitter
This splits your HDMI into 2, it also makes it so you can leave on HDCP and record with devices such as the Elgato HD

Quote :
PS4 USB Hub
I tried 3 other hubs that sucked ass and didn't work with the ps4, untill i found this one, the 5v power adapter is separate, but i had one laying in a box from some old device i must not have any more, woot.

Quote :
4TB external HDD
Since they updated it to where you can now install games to an external HDD, this thing works great for internal or external, hell you could buy 2 and have one in the ps4 and one on the shelf. You can also transfer games installed internally, to the external HDD, may take awhile depending on the size of the game, i think a 60gb game took 15 minutes, i forget.

Last edited by DJM76 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://djm76.forumotion.com
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays   Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 pm

Let me know of anything cool you got below
Back to top Go down
https://djm76.forumotion.com

Some of the coolest stuff I bought over the holdiays
Page 1 of 1