Diablo 3 Save editor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Save editor

Game enhancement

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donations
Paypal $1 - Paypal $5 - Paypal $10 - Paypal $25
Important Links
Where to find me

Online Storage

PS4 Save editors

CronusMax Pro
(NEW) Diablo 3 Save Editor
Starting a new season and what to do Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 pm by DJM76
OK, so Devilson has been working on the editor for a long time and has made his own version of it and its WAY better than the old one ever was. I have been using it and it works just as well as the old editor and yet has a ton of features to it CKY editor didn't have.

Check boxes to enable stuff like like all cosmetics and pets, as well as max crafting mats and so on.
Only part of the editor …

Comments: 0

Starting a new season and what to do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Starting a new season and what to do Empty
PostSubject: Starting a new season and what to do   Starting a new season and what to do Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 4:59 pm

Here is a list of thing to do when you start a season and One of them isn't to sit in channel for an hour and beg like some retarded fuckin noob for a PL:

1) First thing i do is to check what each character gets from the bags from the season journey, lets say you play a monk, this seasons top build is for the sunwuko set, and you get rainment from the bags, if you like other classes such as Crusader and this season top build uses Akkhan's and you get that set from the bags, it may be worth getting the gear for the Crusader first.

2) Again, I see a lot of stupid people that for some odd reason have yet to figure out how to work google, its simple, don't sit in game for 10 or more minutes begging others to help fix your gear stats, GOOGLE A GUIDE, watch,
go to google
type in "D3 condemn build Sxx" as where XX is the current or previous season number, so S14.
This will not only show the gear you need, but the stats needed as well.

3)
Back to top Go down
https://djm76.forumotion.com

Starting a new season and what to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo 3 Save editor :: Non Modded Games :: Diablo 3 Seasons-
Jump to: