Diablo 3 Save editor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Save editor

Game enhancement

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donations
Paypal $1 - Paypal $5 - Paypal $10 - Paypal $25
Important Links
Where to find me

Online Storage

PS4 Save editors

CronusMax Pro
(NEW) Diablo 3 Save Editor
1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 pm by DJM76
OK, so Devilson has been working on the editor for a long time and has made his own version of it and its WAY better than the old one ever was. I have been using it and it works just as well as the old editor and yet has a ton of features to it CKY editor didn't have.

Check boxes to enable stuff like like all cosmetics and pets, as well as max crafting mats and so on.
Only part of the editor …

Comments: 0

1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide Empty
PostSubject: 1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide   1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 12:00 am

These video guides go through all the steps necessary from programs you need, to creating your characters and items. This also assumes you are making items for the PS4 / One, not for the PS3 / 360, as the ps3 and 360 DO NOT support items post patch 1.9.

Links to articles on this page - All videos are at the top of the page

Step by stepBruteforceitem_slot.txtGlowy armor
black armorUnlimited resource8k amuletHighest weapon damage
Change item namePS3 infoReservedReserved
Other links
Quote :
Here is a link to all Programs Needed

Here is a link to the best items used by players Best Items

Quote :
Quick note: I suggest not saving your save files to the C: Drive, there is issues with editing files on the C: Drive due to windows not allowing access to the files, so my suggestion is, store it to any other hard drive other than C:, so make a directory on D: Drive or something name D:PS3 save files

Ultimate D3 modding tutorial **
How to add pets and wings
How to use and equip modded gems
How to change background color
How to use the item_slot.txt
Best weapon damage 2017

Quote :
** When you edit your stats, some people may have issues if playing with a 2nd player on the same console, lower your gold find to less then 100 and attack speed to 50, since the weapon has max attack speed built in, you won't need it super high in the stats, below is a pic of my stats, the stats in the video are because idiots whine about how others have everything maxed out, so if ya want the best optimized stats, here ya go.

Quote :
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON MODDING DIABLO 3 for the PS4 or Xbox 1

Step 1: Transferring saves from console to PC

Stuff you need to start

1. You will need a PS3 or Xbox 360
2. You will need a copy of Diablo 3 for your console
3. Download the RoS-PS3-Decrypter-Tool.zip from this site in the downloads section Programs Needed (requires subscription if you want to mod for ps4 or xbone)
4. Download the D3 save editor from the downloads section as well
5. Download Horizon 360 (xbox 360 only) https://www.wemod.com/horizon
6. Download Bruteforce savedata from http://bruteforcesavedata.forumms.net/  (PS3 ONLY) (requires site membership to download)
7. A USB drive / flash drive / Thumb drive or external drive of some kind
OK now that you have everything you need, follow these easy to do steps.

Put your USB drive into your system
launch the game, once you are in game, lets say you only want 2 modded characters, 1 softcore and 1 hardcore.
Start the game with your character of choice for softcore, play up till the guy at the gate gives you the quest and lets you into the town,
once in the town you will see the save icon in the top right of the screen, once its gone, its safe to save and quit to character select.
Now complete step 3 for all other characters you want to mod.
Once you have completed step 3 for all characters you want to mod, its now safe to quit the game and go to the save data folder.
Now copy the Diablo 3 RoS save file to your USB drive.
Take the usb drive and place it into your PCs usb slot.
Now go to the directory of you usb drive, then the folder PS3>SAVEDATA>BLUS31437-AUTOSAVE, at this point it is a good idea to make a backup of the save file by archiving it, via zip right click on the folder BLUS31437-AUTOSAVE and click "ADD TO Archive", this will archive the save file in case you mess it up and have to replace it.
*The editor makes an auto backup in the opened directory
Step 2: Enhancing your characters stats

Once you have made a backup of your save or moved the auto backup to somewhere safe, its time to open the file in the RoS decrypter tool.
Once you have loaded the save file into the decrypter, press "DECRYPT", that's it for now.
OK, now that the file is open and able to be edited, open up the D3 save editor and login to the program, if you haven't subscribed to the program yet, you will need to click the LOGIN button then click the "purchase activation ID" link, this will take you to the site to purchase a license.
Once you have logged into the program, click file in the top left and click open, now navigate to the directory with the Diablo 3 RoS save files in it, click any of the 3 options, it doesn't matter, they will all open the correct file for editing.

With the save file now loaded, first go to the "ACCOUNT", now in these tabs this is what you will change for now.
(general) flags = 1012
(normal and hardcore tabs) paragon level 800 is fine for now, max of 20k for PS4 / Xbone - STASH max is 350, but should be done in game, due to stash not transfering correctly - blood shard, not sure if there's a max, i did 100k
(normal and hardcore stash tabs) Click new item, then highlight "NEW" and on the right, click the GBID and navigate to the "JUNK", find "GOLD1", click save item changes, now go to the properties tab, where it says "QUANTITY" add an amount such as 99,999,999.

ok lets say you made 6 characters, 3 softcore and 3 hardcore, first you will need to do is make one of each a level 69, the other 2 on each difficulty can be 70. You need to make a level 69 to go kill 1 enemy to ding 70 to open certain modes. *you can leave all characters level 1 if you choose to.
at this point you can make a dummy set of armor for now, nothing special just junk gear, with stats just for the level 69 on both SC and HC, so they don't die when going to kill something for level 70, trust me, on normal difficulty at level 69 mobs will still kill you without gear. *make sure you put paragon points into everything, 1 point into each stat is all that's needed for now
Now transfer your save file back to the ps3 or xbox 360 and go spend your paragon points on all your characters and go kill something to get 70 on the level 69 characters on both SC and HC mode.
Now that you are done spending paragon points and getting the others to 70, save and quit and transfer the save back to the PC, now its time to make some armor and weapons.
Quote :
How to use bruteforce savedata

Once you download and install Bruteforce, once you run it, it will ask you to assign a profile from your PS3, this will be your main account from the PS3, you can assign other profiles from other accounts later if you need to.
When it asks to assign your profile, just bypass it for now. Once in the program, this is where you can assign the profile from your psn account.
First thing you should do, take note in the bottom right hand corner, it says "decrypt 2nd layer", click this to turn that off, it will cause issues and may corrupt your save file.

Quote :
HOW TO USE THE ITEM_SLOT.TXT FILE

OK, first things first, the newest update has added my most wanted feature since, well forever ago, the ability to add your own custom categories.
First thing you will want to do, go to the folder you have D3 save editor installed to

(example: c:\programs of awesomeness\D3 save editor)

Now find the file named ITEM_SLOT.txt its not in all caps but ya get the point, back this file up, just in case you mess up.

Now make a shortcut to it on your desktop or someplace so you don't have to keep digging for it.Open the file, item_slot.txt in your fave txt file editor, such as notepad.

I wouldn't mess with anything above # This is for some new category of mine, just edit what's below it, best way to do this is highlight a line of the text, such as 1400 = Stuff and copy and paste as many as you want below the last line, but before the # EOF line of text

Now renumber it, instead of 1400, number it 1401, 1402, 1403 and so on or w/e numbers you want that don't directly mess with the main slots listed above, now do this for each category you added.

Now that you have done that, edit the name of the category, 1401 = Awesome_gear, now repeat that for each line you made, don't forget the _ between words

Once done editing category names, SAVE IT.

Congratulations, you now have your own custom category you can save stuff to.

TIPS

USING NUMBERS
When naming the category, example, crafting_mats, to speed up the reorganization of your locker, add a number before the name,
1 crafting_mats
2 keys
This works well with numbers 0-9, temporarily use numbers to shorten the reorganization process.

USING THE #
By using the # , you can add comments to the file to separate your creations or just add lines for later editing that you don't want to show up in the editor yet, such as:
# This is for  some new catagory of mine
#1400   =   Stuff
#1500   =   Legendary_Gems

Note the # next to 1404 and 1405, this allows you to have a category there without it showing in the editor untill you remove the #.

So if you wanted the category to show, it would look like this:
1400   =   Stuff
1500   =   Legendary_Gems

Quote :
WHERE TO FIND YOUR NEWLY MADE CATEGORIES

Now that you have created you custom categories, you want to know where to find them, simple enough.
When creating the item or even after the item has been created, go to the PROPERTIES TAB of the item, and at the very bottom is a ITEM SLOT drop down menu, all your newly made categories will show up here, just select a category and save the item to move it to its new home.

Hope something hasn't been posted yet lol, I been dieing to do this for a long time Smile

If you go to launch the editor and an error occurs asking you to continue or close, just close it, you did something in the item_slot.txt file the editor does not like, so go fix it and try again.

Examples of wrong things

This is for some new category of mine
1400 = Damage Gems ( no underscore )

1400 = Damage_Gems ( don't put spaces between lines )

1400 = Damage_Gems ( tab space missing )

Code:
# File Format Copy Right 1998 - 2016 CKY
# Item Slot User Defined file
# Comment lines should start with #
# Reserved indices are numbers that you MUST NOT use
# Format of each line should be  "Index-number(tab)=(tab)YourCategoryName"
# Format Example 1 "1465 = Witch_Doctor_Gear"
# Format Example 2 "1500 = Legendary_Gems"
# Make sure that the EOF (End OF file) Stays at the end of the file
# NOTE the More slot catagories you have the LONGER the load times will be....you have been warned
# Start  with 1400 to avoid conflicts
#
# Reserved Index list:
#0 = Locker
#272 = Inventory
#288 = Head
#304 = Chest
#320 = Off_Hand
#336 = Main_Hand
#352 = Gloves
#368 = Belt
#384 = Boots
#400 = Shoulders
#416 = Pants
#432 = Wrist
#448 = Ring_2
#464 = Ring_1
#480 = Necklace
#544 = Stash
#560 = gold
#1024 = Socket
#1296 = Follower_Off_Hand
#1312 = Follower_Main_Hand
#1328 = Follower_Relic
#1344 = Follower_Necklace
#1360 = Follower_Ring1
#1376 = Follower_Ring2
#1400 = Stuff
#1500 = Legendary_Gems
# EOF
Quote :
How to make your character look like some freaky glowing thingy

In this thread I will be talking about what I've learnt through using the visual tab over the past year or so. Also, please make sure to always backup your save when messing with the raw tab, and never be afraid to change values in the raw tab even if your 99% sure your game will corrupt.

Metallic/Chrome armour look

This one is pretty straight forward. First of all, as far as i know, you can only transmog the witch doctor's actual gear to be chrome, I may be wrong about this, so tell me. (Use the testing_art_6 stuff for chrome gear for witch doctor)

However, for every character, you can go to visual tab and transmog all their armour to be the marauder's set. This will give that character the "chrome" look. Here is a picture of the visual tab of one of my chrome looking characters.
1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide 111

For chrome demon hunter transmog all gear to the Helltooth set (Credits to speeddave for telling me this^^).

NOTE: equipping any armour on will make the chrome look disappear.

If you want to dye the chrome look and get some cool colours as well, go to raw tab for character, underneath digest go to visual_equipment, as shown in the image below.
1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide 212

Now, the dyes will not effect the chrome look the way you would normally want it too.
Here are some dyes i normally use and what the resulting colour looks like:

14 - White'ish blue.
7 - Gold
5 - Pink
In order to change the dye of an item in the visual_item tab, simply change the number in the "dye_type" box.
1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide 312

For example, the dye of my monk's pants in this image is 14, so therfore it will appear as a white'ish blue color when i load into the game.

Ok, so you want to add a lightning effect to the helmet of your character?

1.make sure in the visual tab you have a helmet equipped, otherwise the effect won't show.
2.go the raw tab of the character and under digest, go to visual_equipment.
3.the helmet of the character is the first one, as shown in the image below.

in the image shown below, on my helmet, I have a lightning effect set on it. Make sure that effect_level is set to 5.
1 Ultimate Diablo 3 Guide 412

here is a list i made of the effect ID's:

EffectEffect ID
LIGHTNING1
FIRE3
POISON4
ARCANE5
PURPLE STUFF8
SHINY9
SHINY'ER10
BLUE STUFF11
SPARKS12
HOLY13
LIGHT14
Google spreadsheet Effect ID's

You can only add effects to your character's helmet, shoulders, weapon, offhand.
Quote :
Making your items appear a retarded black color

1) Create an item that you want, lets say the Barbarian set chest piece.

2) Next after adding all stats and w/e you are going to do to it, go to the mystic tab

3) Click the TRANSMOG GBID drop down menu and select Legendary: Illusory Boots from the menu, its under boots in case you hadn't figured that out. Other items listed in the table below and what to use to make you character look dumber.

4) now save the item, this can be done with all items except for boots, helm and weapons.

HelmTesting : Art_Test_Helm_16 (Patch 2.4.0 )
ChestLegendary: Illusory Boots
GlovesLegendary: Illusory Boots
ShouldersLegendary: Illusory Boots
PantsLegendary: Illusory Boots
BootsLegendary: Cloak Of Deception
WeaponArt test CrossBow 2 And Art Test CrossBow 4 work too i think.
Quote :
How to make items for unlimited resources (for non stat modded characters)
Change 1 affix on each item, except the weapon, to Reduces All Resource Costs by 8-10%, you can do this on Legendary Gems as well. With the items you can already kill stuff within a hit or 2, so why not add some resource reduction to them.

Quote :
How to make the  best gear for non stat modded characters
Quote :
The first 6 affixes are your MAIN stat tab, the 7th affix is the MYSTIC tab
X-X is for people who are logged in, the stat prior is if not logged in.
In addition, you do not have to do the gear exactly like this, the weapon is perfect though, the Lgem you can replace resource cost reduction with another Dmg % if you choose.

WeaponsArmor / RingsLegendary GemsNormal Gems
3 sockets3 socketsDamage %None
Damage or X-XMain Stat or X-XDamage %None
Damage or X-XVitality or X-XDamage %None
Damage or X-XReduces Cooldown of All Skills by 6-10%Damage %None
Damage or X-XReduces All Resource Costs by 8-10%Damage %None
Damage or X-XResist All Elements or X-XReduces All Resource Costs by 8-10%None
Damage %Dmg %Damage or X-XDmg %
Quote :
How to make the 8k amulet

Make a new item, then navigate down to the "JUNK" section, Select the "Amulet PvP (Patch 2.5.0)", Now add 2 sockets, not 3, then add whatever other stats to the remaining affixes you want.
Next, go to the properties tab,

Last but not least, go to the Rare Name tab and make sure Item_name_is_prefix is checked, then give it a name under where it says "SUFFIX" on the right, it will say No prefix until you change it.

Quote :
How to change the name of the item

1st, On the "PROPERTIES" tab, choose the Rare 6 from the RARITY drop down menu
2nd, Select the "RARE NAME" tab, put a check in the box next to "item_name_is_prefix", then choose a name from the "PREFIX" Drop down menu and thats it>

Quote :
The only rings that matter
P4_Unique_Ring_083 (Patch 2.4.0) 1 Billion damage ring
Test Ring 639 (barbarian only)
Test Ring 637

Let me know if there are others you like and want added to this list

Quote :
ITEMS COMMONLY MISSED IN THE EDITOR

Yang's recurve Bow (Bow)= Legendary: Amazonian Arch
Johanna's Argument (1 hand flail) = Testing: P1 Flails1H norm Legendary 01 (Patch 2.1.1)
Guard of Johanna (shield) = Legendary: Amazonian Parma
Shield of Fury (shield) = Legendary: Beastguard

Quote :
PS3 Info

For those still playing on PS3, please use the D3 save editor "DIII.SaveEdit_1.2.15.102.zip" for the PS3 ONLY.  

Max stats on PS3 for the character tab is 9999

Max bank stash is 210.

PS3 crafting materials consist of:
Code:
Arcane Dust
Common Debris
Exquisite Essence
Iridescent Tear
Reusable Parts
Veiled Crystal
Fiery Brimstone
Forgotten Soul