Diablo 3 Save editor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Save editor

Game enhancement

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donations
Paypal $1 - Paypal $5 - Paypal $10 - Paypal $25
Important Links
Where to find me

Online Storage

PS4 Save editors

CronusMax Pro
(NEW) Diablo 3 Save Editor
Crafting Items Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 pm by DJM76
OK, so Devilson has been working on the editor for a long time and has made his own version of it and its WAY better than the old one ever was. I have been using it and it works just as well as the old editor and yet has a ton of features to it CKY editor didn't have.

Check boxes to enable stuff like like all cosmetics and pets, as well as max crafting mats and so on.
Only part of the editor …

Comments: 0

Crafting Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi,

I am trying to get the Arreat War Tapestry and other items into the PS4. I could not find them in crafting materials and so I gave myself 5000 hoardic cache's. I copied the save file to the PS3 and brought up the game. I did not continue. When I imported the save on the PS4, I had only 5 hoardic cache's and they did not give me any crafting material. Any ideas on how I can get that stuff over?
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:56 pm

Once you log in to the program, the items are there under crafting components with a 2.3.0 next to them

Arreat War Tapestry (Patch 2.3.0)
Caldeum Nightshade (Patch 2.3.0)
Corrupted Angel Flesh (Patch 2.3.0)
Khanduran Rune (Patch 2.3.0)
Westmarch Holy Water (Patch 2.3.0)
Back to top Go down
https://djm76.forumotion.com
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Thanks man! I gotta pick up the registered version!!!
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:50 pm

dalamar wrote:
Thanks man!  I gotta pick up the registered version!!!
Yeah can't do anything post 1.09 without the paid version of the editor.
Back to top Go down
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 5:38 pm

The registered version helped!! Gave me all I needed. Just one more quick question. Is there anyway to modify the roll chances? I want to have a character that I use for rolling primals. Yeah I know I can just create and pass, but I still want to do some things legit. Especially since I busted my ass off getting gr 70 LOL. I know I will have to do it on this account.
Back to top Go down
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:10 pm

I found something missing. How do I let them know for the next release? The Guard of Johanna crusader shield is missing.
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 11:03 pm

The Guard of Johanna is and has been in the editor for a long time, just read the tool tips of the shields.
Back to top Go down
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Thank you for all your help!! I have been working with Prefix names. Do you know of a list of names that works? I have tried a few and the names are blank when I get in game.
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 pm

dalamar wrote:
Thank you for all your help!!   I have been working with Prefix names.  Do you know of a list of names that works?  I have tried a few and the names are blank when I get in game.

You must use the yellow rarity, Rare 6 and check the box next to "Item_name_is_prefix" or else they show as blank.
Back in the days, I used to be able to use Legendary 9 and item name is prefix, so the item would be orange or green with a weird name, I am not sure if that still works considering way to many retards with all garbage yellows with dumb names on them.
I just leave my items as they are named, unless said item is an item with a name such as ring_999 or w/e.
Back to top Go down
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Thank you!! This is where I am at. The rings are the numbered ones. I was going prime evil for max stats. I will try the yellow 6 rare. I can confirm that on the amulet, primal ancient and naming it Blizzard worked. I tried other names and the 4 I tried did not work.
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 8:07 pm

ok let me know what ya find, good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting Items   Crafting Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting Items
Page 1 of 1