Diablo 3 Save editor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3 Save editor

Game enhancement

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  
Donations
Paypal $1 - Paypal $5 - Paypal $10 - Paypal $25
Important Links
Where to find me

Online Storage

PS4 Save editors

CronusMax Pro
(NEW) Diablo 3 Save Editor
Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 10:48 pm by DJM76
OK, so Devilson has been working on the editor for a long time and has made his own version of it and its WAY better than the old one ever was. I have been using it and it works just as well as the old editor and yet has a ton of features to it CKY editor didn't have.

Check boxes to enable stuff like like all cosmetics and pets, as well as max crafting mats and so on.
Only part of the editor …

Comments: 0

Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dalamar
Minion
Minion

Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes.   Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Got caught up on Season 12.  Back into the swing of things.  I found a helm that was previous a junk item that has been added in.  It is for the monk and it is called gyana na kashu.  It is not listed in the helms anywhere.  Do you know if they are planning to update with equipment that is repurposed like this was?
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

PostSubject: Where is the Gyana Na Kashu?   Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 8:12 pm

It been in the editor for awhile now, you can't look under helms cuz its not a helm, look under spirit stones.
Just like you can't find a hand crossbow under crossbows.
Back to top Go down
https://djm76.forumotion.com
dalamar
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes.   Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Ahhhh!!! Man I wish there was a search feature. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DJM76
Overkill
Overkill
DJM76

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes.   Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 pm

There is, it works ok but not the best, Right click on the GBID or affix drop down and it brings up the search box, you will see Copy - Paste and the bottom empty area is the search box, type what ya want and press the down arrow thing on the right.

Example, i right clicked, typed in gyan and pressed the down arrow thingy and it found the item for me.
Back to top Go down
https://djm76.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes.   Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the Gyana Na Kashu? and how to search for items or affixes.
Page 1 of 1